Skip to main content

Life Is Images of the Mind, Expressed



Life is images of the mind, expressed.
What this means is that Life, The Source, uses your thoughts, your mental images, as the instructions by which to create your reality in the material world. Life expresses your mental images into physical reality.
To express is to make known, to state, articulate, communicate, convey. The force of Life makes known your thoughts to yourself and everyone else by forming them into experiences and objects that can be experienced, here in the physical world.
You experience your own thoughts first hand, your images of your mind, so that you may know which ones are suitable and which ones are not. That is how you know yourself, that is how you experience your self, and that is how you grow.
This is the supreme purpose of this physical world that we are now in. It is designed to enable you to experience your Self. It is designed to enable you to experience an idea and its effects and consequences.
Life does not select which ones of your images to express and which ones not to. How would it choose for you? It therefore expresses all of them to the extent that you have them and believe them. You have true free will. This free will is truly free because of the fact that all of it is acted upon without filtering or favoring. Free will is truly free because of the fact that it actually gets results all the time, not just some of the time, and it gets them exactly.
You attract the people that have something to teach you in line with your thoughts, people who have something to learn from you in line with your thoughts, and you repel those who have nothing more to learn from you and give you in line with your thoughts. The same goes for places and conditions, situations and environments.

Popular posts from this blog

Everything Vibrates With It's Own Unique Vibration

Everything vibrates with it's own unique vibration. It is what makes a thing a thing. A rock is a rock because it is the vibration of a rock Confidence is confidence because it is the vibration of confidence. A bird is a bird because it the vibration of a bird and it cannot be otherwise. Birds Don't Get Vertigo

Is There Redundancy in The Term New Growth

Talking about new growth and while there appears to be a redundancy here as in, is not all growth new growth? It occurs to me that while all growth is new as having not been there before, the more original the growth, the more creativity is used, the more the Earth changes, the more we evolve. In opposition the more we want to regress, go backward and use old forms instead of creating new forms, the more we stagnate and die. Life of us and life of the planet does much better the more original creativity used. Arts must evolve and change dramatically. Technology of course must evolve. And habits and ways must change. Mechanical man operating on rote 

Purpose of This Spiritual Blog

The purpose of this spiritual blog is to introduce others to what I have found to be the best of the best in spiritual enlightenment tools. My own journey has taken place over a period of 8 years. In this time I have read thousand upon thousands of books and articles. I have practiced each and every method I felt had merit. In this blog I will list the best of the best that I have found. None of these are quick tools. Enlightenment is a slow dawning and each of us go at our own pace. I have studied the Charles Haanel book The Master Key System  The Master Key System for the full 8 years. I have read and reread it at least 30 to 40 times in it's entirety and it has just at this minute, as I write this blog become reality for me, meaning I get it, I now understand. It is a blissful moment and one worth all the years of intense study to achieve. As I read the book this time I have combined the reading of it with listening to theta wave music  Theta wave music in the b...