Skip to main content

Judgement

Understand that any judgment about others is hurtful to you and makes your life path much more arduous than it need be.
Many think that unspoken judgment about others is not hurtful but actually it is the biggest hurt of all, as it hurts yourself.
When your mind is constantly spinning with analyzing situations events and people and condemning others behavior in your mind, you are setting up an attraction to bring much judgement and condemnation of your own actions into your life.
To realize that they are as they are, and it is good is a very powerful statement to live and think by.
I have included think here as it is a hidden judgement, no one hears you speak of a word of  judgement but the most important person of all is listening and that is your own soul.
To judge others action and choices and find that they are wanting is to deny them freedom of choice.
And when you deny them freedom of choice you are then saying it is okay for someone else to deny you freedom of choice.
All Life is Interconnected No Exceptions 


Popular posts from this blog

Everything Vibrates With It's Own Unique Vibration

Everything vibrates with it's own unique vibration. It is what makes a thing a thing. A rock is a rock because it is the vibration of a rock Confidence is confidence because it is the vibration of confidence. A bird is a bird because it the vibration of a bird and it cannot be otherwise. Birds Don't Get Vertigo

Is There Redundancy in The Term New Growth

Talking about new growth and while there appears to be a redundancy here as in, is not all growth new growth? It occurs to me that while all growth is new as having not been there before, the more original the growth, the more creativity is used, the more the Earth changes, the more we evolve. In opposition the more we want to regress, go backward and use old forms instead of creating new forms, the more we stagnate and die. Life of us and life of the planet does much better the more original creativity used. Arts must evolve and change dramatically. Technology of course must evolve. And habits and ways must change. Mechanical man operating on rote 

Purpose of This Spiritual Blog

The purpose of this spiritual blog is to introduce others to what I have found to be the best of the best in spiritual enlightenment tools. My own journey has taken place over a period of 8 years. In this time I have read thousand upon thousands of books and articles. I have practiced each and every method I felt had merit. In this blog I will list the best of the best that I have found. None of these are quick tools. Enlightenment is a slow dawning and each of us go at our own pace. I have studied the Charles Haanel book The Master Key System  The Master Key System for the full 8 years. I have read and reread it at least 30 to 40 times in it's entirety and it has just at this minute, as I write this blog become reality for me, meaning I get it, I now understand. It is a blissful moment and one worth all the years of intense study to achieve. As I read the book this time I have combined the reading of it with listening to theta wave music  Theta wave music in the b...