Skip to main content

The Secrets of the Universe

Thought is not a static thing. It is alive, a product of  consciousness, and is vibrational. It is the vibrations that make the thought, vibrations are the only physical component of  thought, it is these vibrations  that lock with matching vibrations of like circumstances.
-Mitro

Lighten up and relax and allow the good. It is just an absolute certain knowing that true is always perfection and anything less than perfection is an untrue creation of your own making. To reach this place we must achieve utter serenity knowing you and you alone are creating your entire reality including your physical body
-Mitro

Nonphysical beings say they can see everything including the life you are going to live from their vantage point. So if I am also focused nonphysically as well as physically at all time (like I know I am,) it is perfectly logical that I can see everything that is happening everywhere at all times, and I can see the life I am going to live.
-Mitro

Retrocausation makes total sense as you are changing the energy stream around the event.
-Mitro 

There is an energy underlying everything, that vibrates, without vibration there would be no such things as a material universe.
-Unknown

You cannot experience something if you cannot feel it.
-Mitro
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything Vibrates With It's Own Unique Vibration

Everything vibrates with it's own unique vibration. It is what makes a thing a thing. A rock is a rock because it is the vibration of a rock Confidence is confidence because it is the vibration of confidence. A bird is a bird because it the vibration of a bird and it cannot be otherwise. Birds Don't Get Vertigo

Is There Redundancy in The Term New Growth

Talking about new growth and while there appears to be a redundancy here as in, is not all growth new growth? It occurs to me that while all growth is new as having not been there before, the more original the growth, the more creativity is used, the more the Earth changes, the more we evolve. In opposition the more we want to regress, go backward and use old forms instead of creating new forms, the more we stagnate and die. Life of us and life of the planet does much better the more original creativity used. Arts must evolve and change dramatically. Technology of course must evolve. And habits and ways must change. Mechanical man operating on rote 

Purpose of This Spiritual Blog

The purpose of this spiritual blog is to introduce others to what I have found to be the best of the best in spiritual enlightenment tools. My own journey has taken place over a period of 8 years. In this time I have read thousand upon thousands of books and articles. I have practiced each and every method I felt had merit. In this blog I will list the best of the best that I have found. None of these are quick tools. Enlightenment is a slow dawning and each of us go at our own pace. I have studied the Charles Haanel book The Master Key System  The Master Key System for the full 8 years. I have read and reread it at least 30 to 40 times in it's entirety and it has just at this minute, as I write this blog become reality for me, meaning I get it, I now understand. It is a blissful moment and one worth all the years of intense study to achieve. As I read the book this time I have combined the reading of it with listening to theta wave music  Theta wave music in the b...