Skip to main content

Omnibundance - Infinite Abundance

Lines Drawn in the Air Captured on Canvas or The Soul Sings The Song of Creation - Mitro
Lack is a blocking of the grid of the solar plexus chakra.
It is erroneous thoughts that build up almost like a lint on a clothes dryer filter.
The build up of thoughts of unworthiness or thoughts of, if I take it someone else can't have it.
It does not let abundance in.
Clean the filter by knowing there is only Omnibundance or else the debris will rot and mildew forever blocking the clean flow of energy causing an endless life of lack.

Omnibundance- Infinite abundance.
It is not unfair to take as much money as you want as long as you don't hoard it and take it out of circulation. No matter how much money you have, by freely spending it, you are making it accessible to all. 
Notice I said freely spending, miserly paying of wages is a form of hoarding and is not good energy.
-Mitro

Popular posts from this blog

Everything Vibrates With It's Own Unique Vibration

Everything vibrates with it's own unique vibration. It is what makes a thing a thing. A rock is a rock because it is the vibration of a rock Confidence is confidence because it is the vibration of confidence. A bird is a bird because it the vibration of a bird and it cannot be otherwise. Birds Don't Get Vertigo

Is There Redundancy in The Term New Growth

Talking about new growth and while there appears to be a redundancy here as in, is not all growth new growth? It occurs to me that while all growth is new as having not been there before, the more original the growth, the more creativity is used, the more the Earth changes, the more we evolve. In opposition the more we want to regress, go backward and use old forms instead of creating new forms, the more we stagnate and die. Life of us and life of the planet does much better the more original creativity used. Arts must evolve and change dramatically. Technology of course must evolve. And habits and ways must change. Mechanical man operating on rote 

Purpose of This Spiritual Blog

The purpose of this spiritual blog is to introduce others to what I have found to be the best of the best in spiritual enlightenment tools. My own journey has taken place over a period of 8 years. In this time I have read thousand upon thousands of books and articles. I have practiced each and every method I felt had merit. In this blog I will list the best of the best that I have found. None of these are quick tools. Enlightenment is a slow dawning and each of us go at our own pace. I have studied the Charles Haanel book The Master Key System  The Master Key System for the full 8 years. I have read and reread it at least 30 to 40 times in it's entirety and it has just at this minute, as I write this blog become reality for me, meaning I get it, I now understand. It is a blissful moment and one worth all the years of intense study to achieve. As I read the book this time I have combined the reading of it with listening to theta wave music  Theta wave music in the b...