All Around Are Signs That We Have the Power of Future Sight

Ghosts (spiritual energy from another plane of reality) leave imprint vestiges of communication through manipulation of our energy stream.
Yesterday walking on the beach I looked at the beautiful clouds and I saw the bird from my painting "Bird of Death or the Final Flight of the Human Psyche"
I then saw superimposed on the eye of the bird another of my paintings which I am not going to reveal here, just cause I'm not ha ha.
I knew exactly what it meant and it was a good death whether it be a person, a thing or a problem.
If we believe we have this gift of open communication between planes of reality, we are open to reading them.
A gift of the Gods and most of us are so shut, so rigid so disbelieving we do not use it.
ESP is normal and good, it is not something to fear, but something to embrace.
We all have it.
Very few of us acknowledge we have it and fewer still of us use it.

Bird the Taker Of All To Our Spiritual Resting Place or The Final Flight of The Human Psyche

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Need to Evolve Quickly to Save the Earth