I Figured Out What a Black Hole Is

As I was walking along the beach it occurred to me as all physicality is comprised only of packets of information and quanta of energy coming from thought, if all thought were to cease the Earth would disappear.
Now when I say all I mean ALL.
So when I awaken this morning I think bingo that is what a black hole is, a black hole is a place where all thought has ceased and thus ends all physicality with a sucking vortex of collapse.
I know I am right :)
By this theory one could also postulate that this is how worlds are created, they are created by the introduction of thought into a black hole which gradually props up and expands the place of nothingness into something, which is the beginning.

Addendum
Someone also just suggested to me that one might replace the word "thought" with the word "consciousness" and I agree as thought and consciousness are the same entity.
Without thought there can be no consciousness.
Without consciousness there can be no thought.



Quantum
i.e. - Thought gives matter it's structure.
Without thought there is no structure.
Nothing exists independent of thought so when all thought is removed there is nothing.
What is a black hole?
A black hole is nothing.
In fact a black hole is so nothing that it actually collapses so powerfully that it's collapse is never ending, thus the sucking vortex (never ending) of a black hole.

Popular posts from this blog

We Need to Evolve Quickly to Save the Earth