Do You Want To Feel Safe All The Time?

Most of us think of being dead and being in Heaven as synonymous with safety.
What most do not know is, that we are in Heaven at the same time as we  are here in our physical bodies.
We are truly in two places at once.
Most believe the soul never dies but the fact many don't know, and have never ever dreamed of is, that energy or soul is able to be in many places at one time.
If we acknowledge that God is all creative and if we are enlightened to know that we are God, it then follows that we are creating our life ourselves.
If our subconscious is our link to the creative power of our life it stands to reason. what we believe subconsciously is what we are creating in our life
Ah but now the knowledge or trick that I promised you to feel safe all the time
One must visualize themselves in Heaven.
Giant in body size to all that surround him there. 
Looking down on one's physical body on the earthly plane and say "I am creating all in my life"
Do I want to create not enough money to last me through the week?
Do I want to create the job interview to go badly?
Do I want to create cancer in my body?
No I do not want to create things that make me feel unsafe. When I picture me, the giant in creation of my own life, I have decided I will only create that that makes me safe and happy
So there you have it the secret. 
The difficulty of becoming self-aware  

Popular posts from this blog

We Need to Evolve Quickly to Save the Earth